Hey guys. Today I will be telling you some trading tips I have learned over the years. Hopefully they increase the number of exalts inside your currency tab! Lastly, letting you guys know, I am working on fixing the formatting of the website.
- Double check your trades – I know this is an old cliche, but I have to say it. There’s always a chance of someone scamming you like this. Additionally, there are some people who edit the Poe.trade whisper message to trick you into selling your item for cheaper than listed.
- Don’t let anyone convince you into compromising – In Wraeclast, people want everything to go their way. When they find out it doesn’t work like that, they go to the next best thing: Compromising. People will try to convince you to pay more for their items, or sell your items for less. You must not let them. Personally, it is a matter of principle for me. Usually I will not accept one chaos under a listed price for an item of mine. It is worth waiting the extra day to get an extra exalt for your item.
- Utilize Master-Crafting – Many situations occur when you may need 25 more fire resistances. You may be looking for a ring, or some gloves. Search for your desired item without fire resistances and you may find it much cheaper. Sometimes this can be the difference between 10 chaos and 10 exalts.
- If you think an item is overpriced, offer – Remember, POE does not have an auction house. Take advantage of that. Nothing has a set value and many times people may want to sell an item they have had for a while. This is an easy way to save currency. If they say no, you don’t have to buy the item. Wait for someone else to come online.
- Always try to offer your excess orbs – When trying to buy an item, try to offer a couple scours, regrets, alts, etc. instead of chaos. Sometimes the seller may be looking for a specific orb. This can get rid of your excess currency that may otherwise be a pain to sell. Additionally, it may potentially get you an item for cheaper than the original price.
I hope you guys enjoy these tips. I was a bit tired when I wrote this article so it may not live up to the expectations I have for my articles. Comment below!