Hey guys! today I will be doing a fun little post about the ten most powerful unique items! These are what I consider to be the best unique items. Remember, this is all personal opinion so don’t be disappointed if your favorite unique isn’t on here!
10. Voll’s Protector – This item is BIS for all life-based COC builds. It is an incredibly powerful item that is also very cheap. It generates power charges better than any other items or support gems.
9. Kaom’s Heart – Even after its nerf, Kaom’s Heart can still be a game-changer. Its 500 flat life synergizes incredibly well with tanky builds than can use two-handed weapons as a 6L. Every life-based 2H weapon that doesn’t require a specific chest works well with this. You can use it on a Windripper character as well as you can on an Earthquake character!
8. Lightning Coil – This item is often overlooked due to its cheap price point. It can mitigate 22.5% of physical damage taken and works well with both armor and evasion builds due to it having both.
7. Void Battery – These wands are BIS for most caster builds. They synergize very well when duel wielded. Additionally, with the addition of the Assassin sub-class, there have been some COC void battery builds. The spell damage per power charge is just too good to give up.
6. Atziri’s Disfavor – These are one of the best two-handed weapons in the game! The price-power ratio on these is insane! For some builds, they can even be BIS. Only a few other two-handed weapons can top this, and most of them cost much more. Some builds this can be used with are Earthquake, Cyclone, and possible even Flicker Strike!
5. Headhunter – This belt gives you the mods of a rare monster you kill for 20 seconds. It also gives high strength, dexterity, and very high life. It is usually used as an extra item to cheese with on basically any build.
4. Atziri’s Acuity – These gloves are well known for the unique mod they provide “Leech applies instantly on Critical Strike”. This, paired with insane int as well as life, makes them a great choice for all crit builds.
3. Voll’s Devotion – This unique item gives endurance charges when a power charge expires or consumes. This almost doubles the damage on any discharge builds. The main builds they are used for are Mjolner and COC-Discharge.
2. Shavronne’s Wrappings – This is probably the most iconic Path of Exile item. It is unique in the way that it gives the mod “Chaos Damage cannot bypass energy shield” which is otherwise only found on Solaris Lorica. This is BIS for all Low-Life builds. There’s no question about it.
- Skyforth – These boots are considered BIS for all low life crit builds. This basically translates to BIS for all low-life builds. A lot of people do not understand why, so I will try to explain my best. First of all, they provide 30% movement speed which help all non-whirling blades builds. The mod it is known for is “25% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike”. This provides consistent power charge generation without the need to sacrifice item sockets. Thirdly, it provides 6% reduced mana reserved which lets you run a herald and a 50% aura on life with some reduced mana nodes. “You have no life regeneration” barely matters since almost all low-life builds rely on life leech. Lastly, “Stun Threshold is based on 500% of your Mana instead of Life” basically makes you immune to stuns. This is very useful as low-life builds generally have low life… It comes with the name.
I hope you guys enjoyed this guide on the best unique items! I probably missed a unique so please comment below!